- The student first signs in the electronic student portal using his user name and password.
- Then he chooses clearance and chooses the reason for the clearance such as (graduation, withdrawal from the university, etc.).
- The student follows up on the clearance through his portal.
Academic Postponement Procedures:
- The student goes to the Admission and Registration Department.
- The student fills in the form (study postponement), enters the registration data, approves the data from the chairman of the department and the dean of his faculty, and returns the form to the Admission and Registration Department
Procedures of Appointing a Supervisor for Graduate Students:
- Submit the title of thesis to the chairman of the department.
- After approval of the title, a proposal is prepared and sent to set a date for discussion.
- After the proposal is approved, the department is provided with two copies of the proposal in Word and FDF formats.
- Obtaining a “no-objection letter to appoint a supervisor" from the Admission and Registration Department to be approved by the department and Dean and sent for the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
Procedures of Forming a Discussion Committee for Graduate Students:
- Send the final copy of the thesis in Word and PDF formats with the form in which the statistical analysis was approved to the supervisor.
- The supervisor sends the above files to the chairman of the department, and then the department chairman transfers them to the dean in order to do the plagiarism check.
- The student obtains a “no-objection letter to form a discussion committee" from the Admission and Registration Department.
Course Equivalency Procedures - Bachelor:
- The student submits a course equivalency request through his electronic portal.
- The student electronically uploads the documents required for the equivalency.
- The chairman of the department and the dean approves the request.
Course Equivalency Procedures - Master:
- The student applies in a form of course equivalency and submits it to the Department Council.
- The application of course equivalency is presented to the Faculty Council.
- Then the application is sent to the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
Course Equivalency Procedures - Bridging:
- Upload a transcript of grades certified by the Ministry of Higher Education on the student's website.
- Upload the detailed description of the courses that need equivalency, provided that the minimum grade is (60%) for Jordanian students and (55%) for non-Jordanian.
- Write an active phone number.
- Upload good conduct and behavior letter from the authority in which the student studied.
- The courses are uploaded electronically on the student's website to be presented to the department and faculty
Master Application Procedures:
- The available majors are announced by the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
- The student must purchase a voucher to submit the application through one of the banks.
- Student papers are uploaded and sent electronically.
- Applications are sent to the academic departments to be considered, and then approved electronically by the department chairman and dean of the faculty.
- The Deanship of Graduate Studies notifies students whose applications are accepted.
Statistical Analysis Procedures:
First, the following is implemented:
- Filling in a data analysis form (Consultation Center form) on the university website.
- Preparing the data (Input) to be analyzed on Excel file.
- A copy of the thesis in Word and Pdf.
- Paying the amount of data analysis and attaching the financial receipt.
Second: All of the above is sent to the supervisor, and the supervisor sends them to the chairman of the department.
Third: The chairman of the department mentioned above asks the Consultation Center to conduct the statistical analysis.
Transfer Procedures on the Four-Course System:
- Checking in the department to be transferred to, filling in the form and approving the four courses electronically on the website.
- Checking in the department to be transferred from to register the courses after they have been electronically approved by the department to which the student is transferred to.
Deciding Committee Procedures:
- Filling in the designated form and signing it from the Department of Admission and Registration.
- Attaching an original transcript of grades of the student submitting the application.
- Presenting it to the course instructor to express his opinion.
- Obtaining the approval of the chairman of the department and then the dean of the faculty.
- Submitting it to the Department of Admission and Registration.