1. Academic, practical, and research excellence:
- Develop the School's abilities and capabilities to qualify business graduates who have competitive merits in the labor market.
- Attract distinguished faculty members.
- Improve the School's environment in a way that contributes to building and developing the students' personality, mentally and behaviorally.
- Develop study plans through linking them with reality.
- Enriching knowledge in economic and administrative sciences.
- Improve the research level of students and faculty members by providing global databases and funding.
2. Outreach between students, alumni and partners
- Foster relations with local, Arab and international academic institutions.
- Engage with local community institutions through active participation in activities and programs related to economy and administration.
- Create strategic partnerships.
3. Applying global standards for developing business schools through
- Confirm the quality of educational and research programs as well as achieve the requirements of obtaining academic accreditation.
- Develop the work of quality units within the school attempting to link the current reality with international accreditation standards.
- Search for opportunities to expand our research and innovation while strengthening our existence in the market with full force.
First: Excellence, originality and justice
Responsible for providing the highest standards of our performance.
Second: Creativity, innovation and teamwork
We encourage innovation and creativity in order to enhance students' experiences and stay connected with everything that surrounds us while working in a team spirit.
Third: Integrity and commitment to regulations and laws
We adopt the highest ethical and behavioral standards in our work as well as commit to the work's laws and regulations.