The Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences aims to fulfill the following objectives:
First Objective: Academic excellence through:
- Attracting distinguished faculty members
- Providing outstanding educational services
- Developing study plans
- Establishing and developing relationships with business schools at the local, regional and global levels
The second objective: Excellence in scientific research through:
- Advancement in research work
- Providing distinguished databases to serve researchers
- Paying attention to master theses in terms of topics and supervision
The third goal: practical excellence through:
- Linking between the study plans of courses and reality
- Openness to the business environment.
- Interacting with the local community.
Fourth Objective: Achieving international standards for the development of business colleges through:
- Developing the work of quality units within the faculty.
- Linking the current reality with global accreditation criteria to be applied.
The Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences believes in a number of values:
First: Creating an organizational culture that ensures:
- Scientific and academic integrity and honesty
- Commitment to professional ethics required by academic work
- Commitment to personal and educational morals, which will be reflected on future generations positively
Second: Commitment to the laws and instructions issued by:
- The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research - the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Higher Education Accreditation Commission - The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Al al-Bayt University
Third: innovation through:
- Encouraging and adopting initiatives
- Encouraging creative thought
- Creating a culture of competition and meaningful criticism