- Graduate students highly qualified with scientific knowledge.
- Strengthen relations with the local community and institutions.
- Encourage scientific research by faculty members and students.
- Provide the Jordanian, Arab and international labor market with graduates who have sufficient scientific skills in the field of business and financial economics.
1- Innovation, through:
- Working to keep pace with the progress in the field of economy.
- Encouraging faculty members to update the content of educational curricula.
- Enhancing teamwork between faculty and students.
- Participation with local and foreign universities at the level of graduate studies and scientific research.
2- Commitment to the laws and instructions issued by:
- Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research - Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Higher Education Accreditation Commission - The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Al al-Bayt University.