- Article manuscripts should not exceed 35 manuscript pages including figures, drawings, and tables, (about 9000 words).
- The manuscript should include two abstracts in Arabic and English with around 150 words for each abstract at the beginning of the manuscript.
- The researcher should attach C.V. explaining his/her workplace, academic rank, precise specialization and the most important research papers.
- The manuscript should be typed with normal Simplified Arabic font, in a 14-point font for the body of the text and in a 12-point font for the list of margins (including references) placed at the end of the manuscript arranged sequentially according to its appearance in the text.
- The manuscript should be double-spaced, and typed on one face of the paper.
- The researcher should submit an electronic copy of the manuscript indicating the manuscript title only.
The manuscript should be compatible with: (MS Word 2003,2007)
The researcher should send the manuscript and the required attachments (written statement, publishing application form, and C.V.) electronically to the Journal's email. A notification of the received manuscript and required attachments will be sent to the researcher if all the conditions for publication are fulfilled.
Conditions of Publication:
- The manuscript must Not be previously under peer-review or consideration of publication elsewhere, and the author should provide a relevant written statement.
- The author should not have more than one manuscript at the same time, and he/she is allowed to publish only two papers per year.
- If the manuscript is supported by some authority, the author shall disclose that by submitting a document from that authority addressed to the editor-in-chief of the Journal indicating no conflict of publishing the manuscript.
- The editorial board makes the decision on accepting the manuscript for publication after passing the double blind peer-review procedures approved by the Journal.
· Reproduction of any part of the contents of a published work is forbidden without a written permission by the Editor-in-Chief.
- In the event that the manuscript is accepted for publication, a statement transforming copyright from the author to the Journal is required.
- The Journal provides the author with a copy of the issue of the Journal in which the manuscript is published in.
- The author gets a notification of receiving, and accepting or rejecting the manuscript.
Please make sure of the following:
* Filling in the publishing application form
* Filling in and signing the written statement
* Sending C.V. of each author
* The title of the manuscript in both Arabic and English
* The manuscript contains Arabic and English abstracts
* The author's name is Not written in the manuscript
* The manuscript fulfills the conditions of the Journal and contains the manuscript elements.
* Merging sources, references and margins into one list.
* If the application is fulfilled, a notification of receiving the manuscript will be directly sent.