1. Orient the first year nursing students and provide them with the basics about nursing through the Fundamental in nursing courses.
2. Equip students with knowledge and skills to perform comprehensive health assessment.
3. Provide the students with the knowledge regarding the pathophysiology of the medical and surgical disorders.
4. Provide the students with knowledge about medications, human anatomy and physiology, and microbiology with the assistance of other supportive faculties
5. Use nursing process as a guide to provide health care for different adult clients in the clinical settings.
6. Give the students the opportunity to integrate all knowledge and skills acquired during the entire program in a holistic way to prepare them as professionals.