1. Proposing the policies, plans and programs required for organizing, fulfillment and supervising the work.
2. Preparing the studies and technical specifications for the related projects.
3. Preparing the studies for security system development.
4. Setup the general strategies for quality policies in the Computer Center.
5. Supervising on the strategic plan in the Computer Center.
6. Setup the policies for network security, and monitoring the implementation.
7. Follow-up staff commitment on university regulation and instruction.
8. Work in developing staff technical and administrative – performance.
9. Work in developing the methods and procedures used in the department work.
10. Documenting the department work and procedures.
11. Follow-up the contrasts related to the department.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the Computer Center director.