1. ALBashtawy, M., Al-Azzam M., Rawashda, A., Batiha, A., Bashaireh, I., Sulaiman, M. (2015).Workplace Violence towards Emergency Department Staff in Jordanian Hospitals: A cross Sectional Study. Journal of Nursing Research, 23(1),75-81.
2. ALBashtawy, M., Batiha, A., Tawalbeh, L., Tubaishat, A. & AlAzzam, M. (2015). Self –medication among school students.Journal of School Nursing, 31(2), 110-116.DOI: 10.1177/1059840514554837.
3. Aljezawi, M. & ALBashtawy, M. (2015). Quiz game format versus traditional lecture format. British Journal of Nursing, 24(2) :86-92.
4. Tubaishat, A., Tawalbeh, L., AlAzzam,M., ALBashtawy, M., Batiha, AM. (2015). Electronic versus paper records: documentation of pressure ulcer data. British Journal of Nursing, 24(6),S30-37.
5. Khamaiseh, A. & ALBashtawy, M. (2015). Prevalence of Obesity and Physical Inactivity Behaviors among Nursing Students in Mutah University, Jordan. World Journal of Medical Sciences, 12 (2): 95-102. DOI: 10.5829/idosi.wjms.2015.12.2.93103 .
6. ALBashtawy, M. (2015). Exploring the reasons why school students eat or skip breakfast, Nursing children and young people 27(6):16-22.
7. ALBashtawy, M. (2015). Overweight and obesity interventions and prevention stratigies. Nursing children and young people 27(7):16-21.
8. Batiha, AM. AlAzzam, M. ALBashtawy,M., Tawalbeh , L., Tubaishat, A., . Alhalaiqa, F.,(2015).The Relationship between Hypertension and Anthropometric Indices in a Jordanian Population.Advanced studies in biology, 7(5),233-243.
9. ALBashtawy, M. (2015). Personal hygiene in school children aged 6–12 years in Jordan. British Journal of School Nursing. 10 (8), 395–398.
10. Batiha, A, Abu Obead, K, Alhalaiqa, F, Kawafha, M, Abd EL-Razek,A , ALBashtawy, M , Saifan,A, Abu Ruz, M, Al ewaidat, H. (2015). Quality Of Life and Fatigue among Jordanian Cancer Patients. Iranian Journal of public health, 44 (12), 1704-1705.
11. ALBashtawy, M. & Aljezawi, M. (2016). Emergency nurses' perspective of workplace violence in Jordanian hospitals: A national survey. International emergency nursing. 24(1), 61–65 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ienj.2015.06.005.
12. Batiha, AM & ALBashtawy, M (2016). Attitudes and practices of health science students regarding blood donation International Journal of Advanced Nursing Studies, 5 (1), 81-86.
13. Alkhawaldeh, A, ALOmari,O, ALBashtawy,M, Aljezawi, M, Suliman, M, Holm, M, Qaddumi, J, Batiha, A-M, Alhalaiqa, F, & Saifan , A.(2016). Long-term conditions associated with primary health care service use among older adults. Primary Health Care, 26(2), 31-35.
14. AlAzzam, M., Sulaiman, M.& ALBashtawy,M.(2016). School nurses, role in helping children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders. NASN School Nurse. In Press.
15. ALBashtawy,M.(2016). The Health Belief Model's Impacts on the Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine by Parents or Guardians of Children with Cancer. Accepted in Iranian journal of public health at -2016.
16. ALBashtawy,M. et al (2016). Advantages and disadvantages of studying the family as acontext approach when dealing with a school-aged child diagnosed with ADHD. Accepted in Iranian journal of public health at 15-5-2016.
17. ALBashtawy,M et al.( 2016). Nonfatal injuries among school children in Jordan. Accepted in journal of school nursing -2016.
18. ·Tubaishat, Ahmad, et al. "Exploring changes in nursing students' attitudes towards the use of technology: A four-wave longitudinal panel study." Nurse education today (2015).
19. Al-Shdayfat, Noha, et al. "Importance of integrating a cultural module in the community nursing curriculum." British journal of community nursing 21.1 (2016).
20. Hamadneh S. et al, (2015) Midwives' Experiences, Education, and Support Needs Regarding Basic Newborn Resuscitation in Jordan. Clinical Research Journal; DOl: 10.1177/1054773815619388
21. Hamadneh S. et al (2014). The Role of Heat Shock Protein 90 in Human Reproduction. Research Journal of Biological Sciences: 9 (5)
22. Hamadneh, S. International Trends in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome: Investigation in the Middle East Region Requires Further Action. JIMR
23. Hamadneh S. et al. Sudden Infant Death in the Middle East: An Exploration of the Literature on Incidence, Risk Factors, High Risk Groups and Intervention Programs. RJMS
24. Hamadneh SH et al. Infant care and home environments in Jordan. Pediat Int
25. Hamadneh et al. Lifestyle related fertility disorders in the north of Jordan: potential for improvement. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics
26. ·Anthony, DM., Rafter, L., Reynolds, T. and Aljezawi, M. (2011). An evaluation of serum albumin and the sub-scores of the Waterlow score in pressure ulcer risk assessment. Journal of Tissue Viability. 20 (3), 89-99.
27. Aljezawi, M. and Anthony, D. (2010). A retrospective approach to explore effective nursing interventions that prevented hospital acquired pressure ulcers in a Waterlow sub-scores matched cohort. 29th Tissue Viability Society Annual Conference: Looking at things differently: collaboration, evidence and innovation for practice. April 13-14, Telford, UK.
28. ·Aljezawi, M. and Anthony, D. (2010). How did nurses intervene to prevent nosocomial pressure ulcers. Research Degree Student's Poster Competition, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK, April 2010.
29. Tubaishat, A., Aljezawi, M., al Qadire, M. (2013). Nurses' attitudes and perceived barriers to pressure ulcer prevention in Jordan. journal of wound care, 22(9), 490.
30. Tubaishat, A., & Aljezawi, M. (2013). The prevalence of pressure ulceration among Jordanian hospitalised patients. journal of wound care, 22(6), 305-311.
31. ·Al Qadire, Mohammad, Ahmad Tubaishat, and M. Aljezawi Ma'en. "Cancer pain in Jordan: prevalence and adequacy of treatment." International journal of palliative nursing 19.3 (2013): 125-130.
32. ·Ma'en Aljezawi, M. A. Q., & Tubaishat, A. (2014). Pressure ulcers in long-term care: a point prevalence study in Jordan. British Journal of Nursing, 23(6 Supplement), S4-S11.
33. Tubaishat, A., M. Aljezawi, and M. Al Qadire. "Nurses' attitudes and perceived barriers to pressure ulcer prevention in Jordan." Journal of wound care 22.9 (2013): 490.
34. ·Aljezawi, Maen., Tubaishat, Ahmad. "Nosocomial Pressure Ulcer Risk Factors in a Relatively Young Adult Population: Results From a Purposeful Selection Logistic Regression Model." Journal of the Dermatology Nurses' Association 6.5 (2014): 244-250.
35. Tubaishat, A., Aljezawi, M., Al-Rawajfah, o., Habiballah, L., Akhu-Zaheya, L., Exploring changes in nursing students' attitudes towards the use of technology: A four-wave longitudinal panel study, Nurse Educ. Today (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2015.12.006
36. ·ALKHAWALDEH, A., ALOMARI, O., ALBASHTAWY, M., ALJEZAWI, M. E. & SULIMAN, M. 2016. Long-term conditions in older adults using primary care services. Primary Health Care, 26, 29-33.